What have changed:
- We’ve temporarily changed our business hours and shrank our menu, so we can continue to provide FRESH and SAFE food to our customers.
- Temporarily you won't see your favorite specialty or gourmet pizzas. We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Check out our Weekly Special Dishes section every week.
- Naw you can order and pay online. All of the online offers are valid for online orders only.
Thank you for your continuous support,
Thyme Pizzeria Team
Thank you for supporting your favorite pizzeria during these tough times.
The health and safety of Thyme Pizzeria customers and employees is our highest priority. As we continue to actively monitor developments related to coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to assure you that Thyme Pizzeria is taking all necessary health and safety precautions in accordance with the CDC
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and local and state health officials for both our customers and employees.
- Online Payment. Customers can pay online through our secure encrypted online payment system.
- Minimum Exposure. Request minimum exposure pickup/delivery. Write in the comments field if you want us to hand over the package outside (pickup/call when you arrive) or if we should leave it at the door (delivery/rider will ring the doorbell three times).
- Gift Cards. If you not feel dining out right now, but you still searching for ways to supporting your favorite pizzeria. You can purchase our digital gift cards. to purchase gift cards Call 818.914.4395, or visit our store, or purchase online at https://www.giftfly.com/shop/the-thyme-pizzeria
- New Vegan Menu. New gourmet pizzas made with Vegatino's Plant-based Al Pastor, Jack fruit Carnitas, and Asada.
The Thyme Pizzeria Family
We observe all the food industry hygiene standards such as HACCP, GHP, FAO Hygiene codex and the food storage principles. We carefully respect the 4Cs of food safety: Cleaning, Cooking, Chilling and Cross-contamination. Our staff received proper on-the-job training on the matters of personal hygiene and COVID-19 prevention.
At The Thyme Pizzeria we offer meals of excellent quality and invite you to try our delicious food.
The key to our success is simple: providing quality consistent food that taste great every single time. We pride ourselves on serving our customers delicious genuine dishes like: Pizza, Italian, Vegan options, Salads, Pastas, Sandwiches, Vegetarian, Gluten-free.
Eat delicious food. Grab a drink. But most of all, relax! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support.
Online ordering NOW enabled for pick-up. Just tell us what you want and we'll prepare it as fast as we can. All orders are manually confirmed by us directly. Find out in real-time when your food is ready. All orders are manually confirmed by us in real-time. Watch on-screen when your food is ready for pickup.
FOOD ALLERGY NOTICE: PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT FOOD PREPARED HERE MAY
CONTAIN THESE INGREDIENTS: MILK, EGGS, WHEAT, SOYBEAN, PEANUTS, TREE
NUTS, FISH AND SHELLFISH